Saturday, July 14, 2012

How to write a good and unique article


A important thing is post good articles to your new blog,
If you a new blogger you may think to post articles by copy from other blog.
But unique article is the best ways to make money online fast from your blog.

Always mind it copying is not a good idia! And it also harmful for your site.
If you copy post from other site google will take your site as spam, so never
Copy post. You can write a good articles by chose a blog category
That about you know much. If you know about computer basics than you can create blog about
free computer lessons.

When I start my 1st blog I chose webdevloping and computer science
Because I know much about webdevloping.

For writing 100% correct articles install Microsoft word.
After install open it and start writing if you write any incorrect word
It will show red underline on the text so point the cares on the
Red underlines text and click right button and show some correct suggestion
And select the right one.

By doing this you can write a unique articles and
it will much good for your site site then copying from other site.
Unique articles is much good for up your site health on google.

So by the way try to write a unique articles and know about ways to make money online fast with the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for giving an idea as how to write a blog. I was always interested in writing a blog but dint know where to start from. Your blog has motivated me to create my own blog.
    Texas Information Technology degree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Great Content. I will also share with my Friends and once again Thanks a lot for sharing valuable information with us. Please keep on sharing.
    post matric scholarship declaration form

    ReplyDelete